Abby, Abby, Abby! What are we to do with you?
Abby Arbuckle…end of story!
There’s only room for one class clown here, and Abby has received all of those votes! Abby is Ray Skillman Westside Auto Mall’s Employee Spotlight for the month of August!
Abby is like a Jill of All Trades at the dealership. She handles all of the dealer trade paperwork. She has been a cashier, an operator (Something she still does on her 6th day of the week), and she is responsible for creating at least half of the filing in the dealership! She does all of this with a smile…and puts a smile on the faces of those she comes in contact with!
I asked Abby a few questions, and here is how she responded:
- Are you messy or organized?
- What are 3 words to describe Ray Skillman Westside Auto Mall?
- Generous, Fun, Challenging!
- Do you have an office nickname? What is it?
- Abbs or Babbs
- If you could witness any historical event, what would it be?
- Michael Jackson moonwalking at the Motown 25th Anniversary Special!
- What book did you last read?
- The Girl on the Train – Paula Hawkins
- What was the first concert you ever attended?
- Aaron Carter (she made the excuse that she was only 10…)
- What do you have phobias of?
Answer redacted for Abby’s protection🙂
- When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
- A few weekends ago when I went floating down the river with my sister and got stuck in my tube and couldn’t get out!
- What is one food you wish had zero calories?
- PIZZA (I think that is a universal wish 🙂 )
- What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
- Pretty Little Liars
- What is your personal record on the squat rack?
- 325 pounds!!!
Yes – Three Hundred Twenty Five pound squat!!!
If you see Abby, say hi to her! shhhhhh…She won’t mind if you tell her how great she looks!